[TYPO3-core] RFC #15798: Deprecate some old functions in typo3/template.php

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Sep 26 20:37:26 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Regarding the comment by François, maybe a more expanded description
> would solve his concerns? :-)

Ok, I went through the patch more carefully and I can see that all
changes are related. It's just that I expected the patch to be just
about setting some unused methods as deprecated and not to be about
actually removing some calls. After just a cursory read I had a wrong
impression. Sorry for the confusion.

So here's my +1 on reading and testing (nothing broke) to compensate :-)

Cheers

--

Francois Suter