[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15812: Add backend maintenance for login news

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sat Sep 25 19:24:20 CEST 2010

Steffen Gebert wrote:

Hi Steffen,

> Why not text as RTE field and leave the strip_tags() out? I'd really
> love to be able to use <a> or <strong> tags in the news!

feel free to change the patch :)
I just felt a little bored and fixed the missing feature in the fastest
and easiest way I could see. Also I didn't feel confident enough with
all the settings available for a RTE field... So if you know how to
properly add an RTE to the field, I'd be happy if you could help out here.

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner