[TYPO3-core] RFC #15580: Add calls to logDeprecatedFunction() for more deprecated functions

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 25 10:27:13 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 1-9-2010 13:37, Susanne Moog wrote:
>> Several functions still don't log to the deprecation log that their
>> usage is deprecated and code should be rewritten.

Generally a +1 by reading and testing on trunk (nothing seems to be broken).
Only thing I noticed that this patch modifies parts of DBAL. I guess
that those changes should go to Xavier :-)

> The only other change I did was in t3lib_userauth because else we'll get
> deprecationLog entries on normal core usage.

According to the comments "still used in core" in some other functions
we should already get deprecation log entries on normal usage. OTOH the
deprecation log should trigger developers to change the code which uses
deprecated functions, so I wouldn't surpress them <evil grin>

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert