[TYPO3-core] RFC #15778: Bug: "Close window and check dependencies" doesn't work anymore

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Fri Sep 24 16:49:14 CEST 2010

> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15778
 >
> Problem:
> While installing the dependencies for an extension, the "Close window
> and check dependencies" link in the pop-up doesn't work anymore (I
> guess because of changes to the module menu?).

Your solution didn't work for installing extensions directly from the
list of extensions (without showing extension details).

I adjusted the code to the new environment, but kept the old way of
resetting the form.

or: What about adding top.content as a reference to top.list.iframe?
This would keep backward-compatibility. Steffen, what do you think?

Otherwise +1 by reading and testing for this patch.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert