[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15711: Render ModuleMenu with ExtJs, remove the frameset

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Sep 22 09:14:09 CEST 2010

Georg Ringer schrieb am 22.09.2010 09:05:

> -1 on testing current trunk as the navigation completly disappeared.
> Firebug shows me the message "help_aboutmodules was not found in
> modules" which is strange as this extension is not activated.
>
> Currently no idea what is wrong.
> Georg

You probably have the "aboutmodules" module as your startup module (in
the user settings) and if you upgrade and donot install it, you will get
this warning in the console. I tested this case, and even so I was able
to switch to another existing and valid module (Web>Page e.g.) and
everything worked as before.

What do you mean with "disappear"? You could provide a screenshot?

Cheers,
Ernesto