[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #15745: Integrate generic notification methods to show windows and dialogs based on ExtJS

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Sep 21 19:48:22 CEST 2010

Hi,

Stefan Galinski schrieb:

> Just some comments:
>
> - Like SteffenK already said, the Ext.onReady call isn't needed.

i have the refactored here, need some time for testing. Maybe i get it
in tonight

> - Shouldn't this script be moved to t3lib/js/extjs/ux?

no. There is the ux.Window, but main purpose are TYPO3.Window and
TYPO3.Dialog, so js is the right place.
Sure, the ux.Window could be splitted in own file, but at the end we
would a concatenate as well, it's fine for now.

vg Steffen