[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15754: ExtDirect in Frontend

Sebastian Fischer typo3 at fischer.im
Tue Sep 21 09:08:25 CEST 2010

Hi Stefan,

i've tested the patch with the extension. The patch works fine. Also i
was surprised with the document.write if no console is available. I
rendered the browser to load continously. But as assume it has something
with the test extension to do. So no problem with that.

Then i read the patch and every thing is fine as it is. One thing i want
to point to is the getLocationHeaderUrl() method. Please reconsider the
condition. I don't know whether there could be a third option beside BE
and FE, but i imho there should be a url in any case.

Beside that i give +1 on reading and +1 on testing.

Thanks for this great patch

Kind regards
Sebastian