[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15686: Call the list module through the dispatcher instead directly

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Mon Sep 20 10:19:51 CEST 2010

Hey.

On 19.09.10 23:03, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> didn't read my answer? Ingo asked me the same sometimes ago.
Yes. But still I think this is not the right position.

A link to the list module clearly is BE only, and thus belongs to the
place where other links within the BE are generated. We often have this
in t3lib_BEfunc or typo3/template.php.

> -1000 - this function was added in trunk only, no wrapper needed.
Good. then let's just move the function. Could you take care of that?
Thank you!

All the best,
Benni.