[TYPO3-core] RFC #15740: Put versioning code from TCEmain in version extension - part #1

Tolleiv Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Sat Sep 18 21:39:44 CEST 2010

Am 18.09.2010 12:12, schrieb Benjamin Mack:
> Heyla,
>
> attached patch #2 fixes one issue with a hook. Please use this one, thx.
>
> All the best,
> Benni.

 From the stuff I saw sitting next to you while you moved all the stuff
out of tcemain you get my +1 be reading (if that counts). I just did a
short test and this didn't show any issues so far - but before that one
is committed I'd prefer to do some more testing in the next days (so
only +0.5 by testing).

Just wanted to let you know that I didn't forget that one ;)

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--
Tolleiv Nietsch