[TYPO3-core] RFC #15743: Bug:function in t3lib_iconWorks is not public

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Sep 18 15:14:13 CEST 2010

Hi,

François Suter schrieb:
> Hi Steffen,
>
>> again: please provide svn patches.
>
> You should be ok by adding option -p1 when applying the patch (if you
> use the command-line). That will strip the "a/", "b/" stuff. Of course
> if you don't use the command-line, I don't know...
>
> I know it's not a totally proper format according to our own rules, but
> I think we should get used to having GIT-style patches.

maybe you can correct this from commandline, but on windows i have no
commandline tool. I use tortoise or build-in team support of eclipse /
Zend / phpStorm.

The rules say "patches has to be from root" - so i insist on that until
we completely switch to git.

So from my side i only can ignore such patches for now, sry.

vg Steffen