[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15290: Bug: Wrong behaviour of workspace preview setting "Enable Frontend Preview"

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Sep 18 11:02:52 CEST 2010

Hi,

>> I know it's not 1 week since last activity, but since there a
>> workspace sprint going on, it seems like a good time to send a
>> reminder for this one ;-)
> my fault. I spoke with WS team to get the intendent behaviour. i will
> take care tonight.

I know we skype'd about this and I came out rather confused I must
admit, because you mentioned that the menu didn't behave as it should
anyway. I would just like to state that if this menu's behavior is to be
changed, it should happen only for trunk. For 4.4 it should simply be
fixed to work as before.

Let me take this opportunity to add that if something needs to be
changed it is IMO the phrasing of "Enable frontend preview" which
doesn't really mean anything. We should rather have something like
"Enable split preview". But that would be a different RFC.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter