[TYPO3-core] RFC #15669: HTML Warnings in Ext Direct Exception Code

Stefan Galinski sgalinski at df.eu
Thu Sep 16 13:56:46 CEST 2010

Steffen Gebert wrote:

>> BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15669
>>
>> Branches: trunk
>>
>> Problem:
>> There are some html warnings since the introduction of the Ext Direct
>> exception and debug handling.
>
> How can I reproduce it? Do I have to throw an ExtDirect Exception?
> W3C validator is happy with the code also without the patch.
>
> Kind regards
> Steffen

Hi Steffen,

Then it's only again an XHTML strict issue, but the fix is obvious. The
warnings are always visible on the backend start page. If ExtDirect
exceptions and debugging still works afterwards, you can easily give your +1
by testing. IMHO it's just a nobrainer and can be committed straight
forward.

--
Stefan Galinski
staatl. geprüfter Informatiktechniker