[TYPO3-core] RFC #15645: Make checkboxes at the bottom of modules hidable

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 12 19:01:08 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 5-9-2010 18:49, Jörg Klein wrote:
> In the different modules there still are the following checkboxes, which are
> always shown, no matter if you actually need them or not.
>
> A possibility to hide these options is missing. The attached patch adds this
> possibility.

So, you want to add options to enable/disable other options?

> This will make a cleaner backend and will improve usability.

Will it?

Maybe the options should be moved to the user settings, but I feel that
some options should stay in the normal places because it is useful to be
able to change them on the fly.

This is IMO a task for the UXW team to decide which settings must be
located where and if a BE user must be able to set it or not.

> PS: I also changed one language label, which would be incorrect after this
> patch, if it was not changed.

I don't think labels can be changed (unless they contain errors),
because the translations would then be incorrect.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert