[TYPO3-core] RFC #15229: CleanUp: Core lacks "current" flags

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Wed Sep 8 19:48:08 CEST 2010

Hey list,
This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Cleanup/Feature

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15229

Branches: trunk

Problem:
TYPO3 provides 54 flags in typo3/gfx.
typo3/gfx is to be removed, the flags do not match our skin and
furthermore they are not available es sprites.

Solution:
Add the famfamfam flag-set which matches our skin. Also provide flags as
overlays and as sprites

Notes:
to work in ie6 15230 hast to be applied
This is part one of a flag replacement,
part two (15666) will refactor sys_languages table and
part three will make use of the sprite flags throughout list and page
module.
Furthermore the ExtJSPagetree already relies on this one.

regards
Steffen