[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15626: Feature: Add stdWrap to config.additionalHeaders

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Tue Sep 7 00:12:26 CEST 2010

> The main issue with using stdWrap on these properties, is that there
> isn't necessarily access to a valid cObj when certain properties are
> being read, so usually you don't even have access to TypoScript. Some of
> the setting even affect how "stdWrap" behaves (e.g. "locale_all").
>
> So it is right that the config.* top level array (and its page.config.*
> brothers) are a place where "miscelaneous" settings are made, but we can
> still have stdWrap in certain situations, and this is one of it. In this
> case, additionalHeaders give out HTTP-headers, which you cannot do with
> "page.headerData" level (you can only "emulate" them).

So you think your first paragraph and second paragraph can be united? In
the last case I will propose a new patch according to Joey's suggestions.

Both options sound valid to me. But if the page.config remains a flat
config array there should be another way to make the additional headers,
right? Perhaps page.additionalHeaders could be an option?

Cheers, Rik