[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15639: Add missing interface tx_scheduler_AdditionalFieldProvider to autoload registry

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Sep 6 19:45:12 CEST 2010

Steffen Gebert schrieb am 05.09.2010 22:50:
>> Ah nice. Steffen Kamper and myself asked ourselves, why it's working
>> when configuring the task in the BE module but not when the task is
>> actually being run (throws an exception here in 4-4).
>>
>> I tend to extend my initial patch by removing the above mentioned
>> "require_once" statement like already described in your mail.
>
> Fine. v2 (for trunk) attached
>
> +1 by reading and testing
>
> Kind regards
> Steffen

+1 by reading.

Maybe you can use the opportunity to switch generating this file using
extdeveval instead of the "hand crafted" file. Doing that will make it
easier to keep that file up-to-date later.

If the commiter opt for doing so, I would still do it in two separate
commits (maybe even one RFC and one FYI afterwards):

1) as we have here, just adding the missing classes (the interface
tx_scheduler_additionalfieldprovider and tx_scheduler_croncmdtest)

2) FYI update to using the extdeveval auto-generated file.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Ernesto