[TYPO3-core] RFC #15453: rsaauth doesn't use PageRenderer API to add JS files

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Sep 6 19:07:35 CEST 2010

Hi,

Steffen Gebert schrieb:
> Problem:
> rsaauth adds JS libraries to the Backend Login by adding <script
> src="..."> tags.
>
> That's bad, because files are not versioned (adding ?mtime) parameter
> and they're not available in the PageRenderer for further processing
> (e.g. gzip)

true

> Solution:
> use PageRenderer

correct

> Note:
> Using PageRenderer in the felogin hook is not possible, unfortunately -
> because form is USER_INT. So no changes for this part.

this is still a big TODO for next alpha2. I hoped to get the things from
Stan here as he promised this while changing simular in rte only.

One remark from reading:
You know that $GLOBALS['TBE_TEMPLATE'] is the template from backend.php?
But rsa also is used in FE, so how should it work there?

vg Steffen