[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15626: config.additionalHeaders - add stdWrap

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Sep 6 10:35:55 CEST 2010

Hi!

Rik Willems wrote:
> This is my first RFC submission to the core list. Please let me know any
> errors/mistakes. Looking forward to your responses.

Please, read how the RFC should look like:

> This patch adds stdWrap to config.additionalHeaders. This allows a more
> flexible setup.

Entries in "config" are plain historically. This is made for a reason:
'config' sometimes is used without the rest of TS. So cObj may not have all
data necessary to do its work. I did not look to the patch but I think it
is better to keep config like it is now. If you need something special, you
can always make a userFunc. For "Location" header you can use <meta> tag
with "page.headerData".

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member