[TYPO3-core] RFC #0013938: Backend session is locked to useragent

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Fri Sep 3 21:00:34 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 03.09.10 14:48, Björn Pedersen wrote:

> Just my personal opinion:
> I dont' think the binding to the useragent should be dropped by default.
> That can still be done individually if necessary.

I totally agree.

+1 by testing v6 however find attached a v7 patch which fixes some CGL
glitches and adapts the comment in config_default to match the new
config property better.

Additionally I moved the setting of lockHashKeyWords a bit down because
it was inbetween session id retrieving/ generation.

Regards Helmut