[TYPO3-core] RFC #0013938: Backend session is locked to useragent

Markus Klein m.klein at mfc-linz.at
Fri Sep 3 15:00:57 CEST 2010

Yes, in case of backend users this can be done individually.

But in case of frontend users this means you can choose between having happy users with working frontend login or having (hopefully a rather small group of) people with random logouts. I guess we'll never know how many browsers are affected by the issue discribed by Frederic.
And users will never complain about this issue, but will more likely stop using your website.
So for FE we should really think about disabling this check by default.

Markus