[TYPO3-core] RFC #13938: Backend session is locked to useragent

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Sep 2 22:24:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

first you get more chances that anyone look to this RFC by setting a
proper title, see my post title.

Second, briefly, i don't understand what the patch does by reading. And
the description don't help me understanding. And how to test, i don't
know what to test.
Please try to give an example how to reproduce the logout, FB is opened
in my case in 90% of testing anyways and i didn't had a logout yet.

This are tips to get such patch in, as the current situation needs own
analysis of code and behaviour which seems time-cinsuming.

vg Steffen