[TYPO3-core] RFC #15621: Feature: TYPO3 misses page-option to force SSL oder Non-SSL to page

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Thu Sep 2 09:43:15 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

thanks for your proposal. In general it looks good to me.

However some nitpicks:

1. Like already mentioned by Masi, I would replace urlScheme with
url_scheme, but also in locallang.
2. Use elseif like Georg suggested
3. I would like to see class constants to check aginst, instead of
numbers. What about adding SCHEME_HTTP and SCHEME_HTTPS ot
t3lib_utility_http. Probably we find a place where we could add even
more (all) schemes as constants.

Regards Helmut