[TYPO3-core] RFC #15621: Feature: TYPO3 misses page-option to force SSL oder Non-SSL to page

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Wed Sep 1 19:15:13 CEST 2010

Hi Masi,
thanks for your comment but i did not get it

Am 01.09.2010 19:02, schrieb Martin Kutschker:
> Longer note: IMHO the solution works from the wrong direction.
OK

> Forcing SSL should mean that I want to protect a page or a branch.
right - branch is currently not implemented with this one, but i think
we easily could do adding this field to the rootline fields and not just
accessing the plain array but the rootline parameters

> So it is the page that should get a new property "encrypted"/"protected".
yes i did.

> And it is necessary a) for the link generation to honour that setting and
I adapted the link generation to do so (typolink)

> b) the task of the access control to deny access if the protocol isn't the required one.
this I did, too. In TSFE, right before user and group access is checked.
I put it before because i thoguht the fegroup and user initialisation is
not needed if we redirect anyways.

So, not to get me wrong, but the stuff you asked for I did. So probably
contact me in private to get this into the right direction.

Regarding the field name: ok, should be no harm to change, just used
"the style" the other fields of pages table have.

regards

Steffen