[TYPO3-core] RFC #15551: Feature: [IRRE] Open all childrecords when opening parent records

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Fri Oct 29 20:10:29 CEST 2010

Hey,

On 08/25/2010 12:31 PM, Sebastian Fischer wrote:
> Type: New feature

bugfix (see below)

> Branches: 4.3, 4.4, trunk

> Problem:
> It is desireable to have all child records unfolded when editing the
> parent record.
>
> Solution:
> An appearance parameter collapseNone would give every item the flag
> isExpanded which will open the item.

Current documentation states:
"collapseAll (boolean)Show all child-records collapsed (if false, all
are expanded)"

Problem: The false case isn't handled correctly, the child records are
not all expanded if collapseAll is set to FALSE.

Attached patch fixes this, making it a bugfix instead of a feature. This
way we also don't need a new config flag and do not need to think about
on what happens if both "collapseAll" and "collapseNone" are true ;)

+1 on reading and testing.

Thanks
Christian