[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15138: Its not possible to hide translated records from listview

Stefan Geith typo3dev2010.nospam1 at geithware.de
Thu Oct 28 12:46:33 CEST 2010

Am 28.10.2010 12:32, schrieb Andreas Kiessling:
> Hi Stefan,
>
>>> Note:
>>> Does not affect 'Localization view' and switching to
>>> other languages if editing records.
>>>

> What about records, that do not have a "default" record set? Quite
> common for e.g. tt_news.

With my patch, you can select as UserTS and/or PageTS
a list of tables, where no translation should be shown in _normal_
List view.

Checkbox "Localization view" always switches to complete list...

/Stefan

> If your goal is to reduce the big list of records, i'd prefer to make
> the "record" foldable.

No, my goal is to hide (translated) records, that should not be touched
directly by my customers in ListView.
There _are_ customers, that ask me each day, why there is each record
twice (or more) ... so my goal is to simplify usage for my clients.

/Stefan