[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15094: Refactor of content objects of tslib_content

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Oct 27 20:54:57 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

you are still commiting MS-DOS line feeds in the new files you create.
Please check your PhpStorm again (and again). :)

I commited the following follow-ups:

1) rev. 9213 fixed indention in tslib/class.tslib_content.php (see
attached patch)
2) rev. 9214 fixed line endings in tslib/content/*

First fix probably came from a patch you created "ignoring
white-spaces". You should not apply those patches later on to commit, as
you will end up with these ugly indention problems.

Cheers,
Ernesto