[TYPO3-core] RFC #16011: Feature: getUrl function needs support for sending POST data

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Oct 23 20:54:56 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Committed to trunk in rev 9196, after my +1 by reading and testing.

I was interested in reviewing that feature, but never found the time.
However I'm still a bit puzzled. It seems to me that POST support was
added only when cURL is in use and not regular HTTP. Is that right or
did I miss something? If this is true, then it is misleading, because it
means that people may expect a POST request to happen when it actually
doesn't.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter