[TYPO3-core] RFC #15489: remove code warnings about XCLASS and naming annoyances

Marcus Krause marcus#exp2010 at t3sec.info
Sat Oct 23 08:41:52 CEST 2010

Hi!

Am 22.10.2010 17:43, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> Hi,
>
> Stanislas Rolland schrieb:
>> Le 2010-10-22 02:31, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] a écrit :
>>>
>>> I don't see that the EM is the right tool for that information, at least
>>> not in the table "information about the extension". Else we would end up
>>> having to include all CGL checking there. I see the "CI" server or the
>>> extdeveval the most appropriate place to do it.
>>>
>> Or maybe a "Developer's report" in the Report module.

I don't think so. Problems in context of extensions should be reported
by EM. Think of the wish to open & edit an extension file; from error
message in reports module to an open ext file in EM in about 10 clicks.
This is not efficient.

There's this RFC about a removal of (annoying )warnings in EM which are
only visible in detail view of an extension. And now you want to move
these warnings to a more prominent place (reports module)?

I'm sorry, I'm unable to follow.

Marcus.