[TYPO3-core] RFC #0016110: Bugfix - stdWrap functions stop working as soon as there is one conditional function returning false

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Fri Oct 22 23:46:03 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 22.10.10 21:34, Susanne Moog wrote:

>> Solution:
>> The atached patch Introduces a variable $this->stdWrapRecursionLevel.
>> It solves the problem, since the check for $this->stopRendering[$this->stdWrapRecursionLevel] is done within the current stdWrap function call only and doesn't influence the rest of the rendering process anymore.
>>

> +1 by reading and testing with the TS from bugtracker:

+1 by testing:

"polly wants 16 cracker(s)"

+1 by reading if the following is taken into account after the split of
tslib_cObj:

Write proper annotations for the class variables stdWrapRecurisonLevel
and stopRendering. I would also suggest, renaming stdWrapRecurisonLevel
to recursionLevel.

Regards Helmut