[TYPO3-core] FYI #16094: Label "on-click" for formerly "click-enlarge" does not make sense

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri Oct 22 12:21:07 CEST 2010

> I don't see what you mean, could you point me to the file / line nr?
> The whole new labels are hardcoded in tbl_tt_content.php currently,
> those stuff have to go to a locallang before release.

Not all of the labels since about half of the stuff is already in the locallang file.

In line 846 of tbl_tt_content.php there is
LLL:EXT:cms/locallang_ttc.php:image_zoom.I.0

Which is the label for this single checkbox and missing in the locallang file.

If it was there, the whole sentence would read:
 Click response for images -> On click -> Enlarge

> Maybe you could explain what's still missing or on your "radar" so
> that we know what the plans are.

The plan is to change the hardcoded labels to LLL labels and check for missing labels.
Additionally the locallang calls should point to the XML file instead of the PHP version.

AFAICS that's it.

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian