[TYPO3-core] RFC #16074: Add new API t3lib_befunc::helpTextArray and use it in the ExtDirect tooltips

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Wed Oct 20 10:36:36 CEST 2010

> Did you add the arrow icon again? It's not really useful, you can click
> on the text either way to get the popup window (and on the label) and
> it's pretty ugly. Goal should rather be to have shortest possible help
> texts and always additional information. (Not like at the moment where
> you sometimes have 15 sentences long "short" helptexts...)

I prefer an icon to show that there is additional content. Otherwise you
can't expect it to be more (maybe clicking on the tooltip removes it,
like we do for the loading mask ;)).

Steffen, you already asked Jens/Lars, how the tooltip should look like?
Or should I open an issue? Couldn't find one in the UX/UI tracker.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert