[TYPO3-core] FYI #16075: Add IfModule mod_rewrite.c to misc/advanced.htaccess

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Oct 20 09:45:35 CEST 2010

Hi,

This is a SVN patch request.

Type: Packaging

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16075

Branches: trunk, TYPO3_4-4

Problem:
The introduction package creates its own .htaccess file which contains
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>.

I added that IfModule in our misc/advanced.htaccess so that the
introduction package could ship with our misc/advanced.htaccess, instead
of creating its own .htaccess file.

The usage of misc/advanced.htaccess will be then added to the
intro-package packaging script.

Additional infos:
I also commited this for 4.4, so that we can also use this in the 4.4
introduction packaging script.

Cheers,
Ernesto