[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16071: PHP Fatal error in t3lib_contextmenu_renderer_Abstract

Stefan Galinski stefan.galinski at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 00:49:21 CEST 2010

Stefano Kowalke wrote:

> BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16071
>
> The phplint throws an fatal error with this message:
> PHP Fatal error: Non-abstract method
> t3lib_contextmenu_renderer_Abstract::renderAction()
>
> How to reproduce:
> php -l
> t3lib/contextmenu/renderer/class.t3lib_contextmenu_renderer_Abstract.php
>
> Solution: Add the keyword abstract to each function

Hi Stefano,

Thanks for fixing this! +1 by reading

Unfortunatly I didn't tested the context menu stuff, because a test tree is
still missing. It's possible that were are some more issues with the context
menu, but that shouldn't be that critical, because they can be fixed in
time.

BTW: Does PHPStorm indicates that error? Netbeans didn't reported such an
issue in the IDE. If so, then it's really time to try out PHPMyStorm. ;-)

--
Stefan Galinski