[TYPO3-core] RFC #15511: Bug: fixed some admPanel issues

Michael Bürgi michael.buergi at gmx.net
Tue Oct 19 20:28:07 CEST 2010

Hi

thanks for all your feedback susanne and steffen.

> so i'm not sure if we should remove this, at least we shouldn't in 4_3and 4_4.

I agree to almost all of your points, steffen.

> the override.preview = 1 is mentioned in the docs:

I think the documentation is not exact in that concern: it doesn't say "use override.preview = 1", it says "use .preview = 1". I think that this note was meant to be "use enable.preview = 1" not "override.preview = 1" - kind of a backreference to the enable-property a few lines further up. otherwise it wouldn't make much sense.

kind regards
Michael