[TYPO3-core] RFC #16033: API for Trees and ContextMenus

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Tue Oct 19 07:43:59 CEST 2010

Hi,

first  of all thanks for the feature, I really would like to use it but ...

Am 18.10.2010 23:19, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> I really look forward to the first trees in backend. Also project FAL
> can profit from these class, and any ext developer has a fundament for
> generating trees very easy.

I don't know how to use it because of:

> This also requires some more docs to help developers using these class,
> i hope that Stefan has the time to add some to the wiki in the next time.

I know writing docs is boring but wasn't this also one of the rules in
the core list that if something needs to be commited, the docs need to
be at least at the pending docs?

or can someone help out with a basic example and I can provide the docs?

Georg