[TYPO3-core] RFC #15991: Style error messages in the TYPO3 way

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun Oct 17 23:48:32 CEST 2010

> please open an issue in HCI, i myself think also it's better with normal
> Logo. May be the design team has a good idea to visualize an error ;)

Hi,

I'm wondering a bit about your comments (Benni&Steffen), as you know
that Jens and Lars were sitting next to me all the time ;-)

The design comes from them and I explicitly asked Jens before the RFC,
to approve the design (and we only changed the red color).

So should I really ask them for their (documented) approval?

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert