[TYPO3-core] RFC #14028: Code cleanup: Cleanup: class.t3lib_userauthgroup.php

Kjeld Schumacher ks at not-only-pixel.de
Sun Oct 17 09:22:11 CEST 2010

Hi, interest is still there, but I struggled with the unit tests for the
whole return statement thing.
So probably it would be the best to submit only the patches without the
return statement changes and close this request.
If I find the time to wrote working unit tests for this patch I can
request a reopening of this RFC? Is that ok?

Bye Kjeld