[TYPO3-core] RFC #16015: Feature - Implement new layout and labels for pages as result of T3UXW09

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Sat Oct 16 18:06:40 CEST 2010

This is a SVN patch request.

Type: Feature

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16015

Branches: trunk

This is one of the results of team 1 of the user experience week.

It implements a completely new structure for tabs, fieldsets, fields and
labels for the TCE form of pages via palettes and types only.
The new structure closely follows the rules we defined here:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/hci/wiki/Rearranged_page_editing_form

Additionally it introduces so called "formlabels", that enable us to use
different and more verbose labels for the forms, while keeping the default
labels for the rest of the system intact.

German translations are already available, since we did the original changes
in German. See the attachments in the bugtracker.

Cheers

Joey