[TYPO3-core] RFC #15229: CleanUp: Core lacks "current" flags

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Oct 15 22:10:06 CEST 2010

Steffen Ritter schrieb:
> Am 08.09.2010 19:51, schrieb Steffen Ritter:
>> Am 08.09.2010 19:48, schrieb Steffen Ritter:
>>> Hey list,
>>> This is an SVN patch request.
>>>
>>> Type: Cleanup/Feature
>>>
>>> Bugtracker references:
>>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15229
>>>
>>> Branches: trunk
>> sry, the diff contained stuff of 15666
>>
>> attached v2 ist flags adding only
> reminder #1
>
> perequesites have been fullfilled

After some brainstorming with Steffen (core sprint), we came up to the
conclusion that it would be best if the flag sprites is added where the
flags really come from, which is t3skin.

So attached patch, which only moves the array definition from
t3lib/stddb/tables.php to typo3/sysext/t3skin/ext_tables.php. To be even
cleaner, we will be using the t3lib_SpriteManager::addIconSprite. To do
this, we need the pre-requisite #16007 in first.

Cheers,
Ernesto