[TYPO3-core] FYI24 #15976: [version] Reference to global array $TCA without fetching from global scope

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Wed Oct 13 12:10:34 CEST 2010

The following change will be committed tomorrow, if no one objects

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker reference:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15976

Branches:
trunk

Problem:
Versioning hook processCmdmap_deleteAction reads from
$TCA[$table]['ctrl']['versioningWS'] withouth importing it from global
scope.

Solution:
change it to $GLOBALS['TCA']

Note:
* Introduced by #15740, before in TCEmain a global $TCA declaration has
been there, where the code was taken from.
* I post this as FYI24, if you prefer a "global $TCA" instead of
$GLOBALS['TCA'].
I prefer the latter one, but first one might be more consistent over the
class methods.

Kind regards
Steffen

--