[TYPO3-core] RFC #15800: Cleanup CSH Code

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Tue Oct 12 18:53:17 CEST 2010

On 10/11/10 10:01 AM, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here is the modified patch using a click listener which removes the
> onclick.
> You later can change the tag for help icon to anything, it has not to be
> a "a" - just modify the delegate in the listener to the tag needed.
>
> vg Steffen

+1 on reading and testing with a few small comments....

* the entire notification.js part fails when applying the patch.  Its a
simple copy and paste to get it back in, just FYI.
* "window" is the only openContext currently available. I guess we need
a little comment about that since "inline" is also mentioned.
* Could getHelptextCode() be renamed to loadContextHelpJS() or something
along those lines?

Thanks,
Jeff