[TYPO3-core] RFC #15621: Feature: TYPO3 misses page-option to force SSL oder Non-SSL to page

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Tue Oct 12 18:01:11 CEST 2010

On 10/12/10 12:55 AM, Steffen Ritter wrote:
> Am 16.09.2010 12:13, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Steffen Ritter wrote:
>>> reminder
>>
>> My +1 by reading and testing.
>>
>> The patch did not apply cleanly (failed at class.tslib_content.php), so I
>> updated it. I also changed string labels to replace "I.0"-like strings
>> with
>> meaningful strings.
>>
> a small reminder, there have been several +1 reading
> and Dmitrys +1 reading and testing.
>
> Would be nice to have this one in, before the split of tslib_content ;)
>
> regards
>
> Steffen

Hey Steffen,
Thanks for pushing the issue again :) One question from reading the code...

> $absoluteUrlScheme !== substr(t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('TYPO3_REQUEST_URL'), 0, strlen($absoluteUrlScheme))) {

Isn't this comparison a problem when the absoluteUrlScheme is http and
the request is https?

Otherwise, looks good but I need to do a little more testing.  Also, I'm
going to check with a few people on the new labels. I don't have any
great ideas right now, but the default option "stay in context" may be a
little confusing to the average editor.

Thanks,
Jeff