[TYPO3-core] RFC #15928: TypoScript test T3D for new stdWrap functions and new patch (v4)

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Oct 12 13:30:00 CEST 2010

> I'd still like to see v4 and the more elaborate test cases, so a
> careful +0.5 for this version (because I really like to see it go in
> the core).

You can test the functions live at our patched 4.5 server
http://pimped.cmsbox.de/index.php?id=3

If you want to do this with your own server you can download the T3D at
http://pimped.cmsbox.de/fileadmin/stdwrap_testcases.t3d

Of course individual nested functions will not be available with the unpatched stdWrap version, but the default results should be identical with and without the patch.

If you have questions feel free to contact me via skype - ask for the name via PM if you haven't got it already.

v4 of the patch is attached

Moving stuff into a separate class will be done after testing.

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de