[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15875: Remove table width of 480 in page module

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Mon Oct 11 09:49:32 CEST 2010

Am 10.10.2010 21:48, schrieb Steffen Gebert:
> Why dropping it?

Because IMO a max width is not the best solution because I prefer
scrollbar of my browser than compress multiple language cols to fit into
the current screen view.

If someone got a better solution which is approved by the core team,
he/she can proceed. My patch was just to remove an ancient setting.

> Attached patch does this.

This patch does a few more things like changing colors. As I am not in
the skin team, I don't know if this is correct so.

Besides there are more than one place with the 480 width, see my other
patches on this issue.

Georg