[TYPO3-core] FYI #15950: use t3editor in file_edit to edit files in fileadmin

Tobias Liebig mail_typo3 at etobi.de
Sun Oct 10 22:29:56 CEST 2010

This is a SVN patch request.

Type: Feature

BT Reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15950

Branches: trunk

Depends on the pending patch for #15907

The t3editor can do syntax highlighting for other code beside of TypoScript like HTML, CSS, XML.
So it would be useful, to use the t3editor when editing files in fileadmin.

The attached patch uses the new hooks in file_edit (#15907 currently pending in core list) to implement the t3editor in the fileadmin module for editing files.

Note: As i'm responsible for the t3editor, i have the permission to post a FYI and commit the patch after 48h if no one complains.
But i am going to leave for vacation on tuesday early morning, and i won't be able to commit the patch before the scheduled release of 4.5b1.

So I would really appreciate if someone can do a (short) review/test and commit the patch for me!
Maybe someone can do this during the code sprint meeting next week?

regards
   tobias