[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15875: Remove table width of 480 in page module

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 8 09:51:59 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 8-10-2010 9:32, Georg Ringer wrote:
> Am 08.10.2010 09:20, schrieb Steffen Gebert:
>> On 08.10.10 09:05, Georg Ringer wrote:
>>> reminder #1
>> Aren't we waiting for an updated version?
>
> no as this limit makes never sense. if there is a need for a maxwidth or
> whatever, this is still another issue.

Okay, then my -1 on reading and testing; simply because the situation
without the (senseless) limitation is actually worse than before.

I strongly suggest to include a better handling for the columns (like in
the "columns" view of the page module).

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert