[TYPO3-core] RFC #15666: HCI: SysLanguage Table Icon should be the flag you selected

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Oct 7 22:08:13 CEST 2010

Hi,

> is this RFC replaced by 15869 or how are they connected?

This RFC can be vastly improved after 15869 is committed. Indeed the
latter makes it possible to use the language code to dynamically
assemble the class name instead of having to hard-code a huge list of
country codes.

I have attached a test scenario to my review of RFC 15869, so you may
want to have a look at it. It's a nice new feature, which could also
help improve other TCA definitions (like tt_content for example).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter