[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15916: Display a link to list module on sysfolders & page module

Andreas Kiessling kiessling at pluspol.info
Thu Oct 7 08:58:23 CEST 2010

Hi Georg,

> The normal module needs to stay! I really dislike this at TV because I
> often use sys-folders to save content elements (for static things or
> whatever) and therefore absolutly need the columns.

That's why you can configure which doktypes to render in TV. Have a look
at the "Site developer's manual":

To enable the edit view for the sysfolder use this pageTS:
mod.web_txtemplavoilaM1 {
   additionalDoktypesRenderToEditView = 254
}

I'd probably like to see a similar approach for this for the regular
page module, since you will only have some special sysfolders for
storing tt_content records?

Regards,
Andreas