[TYPO3-core] RFC #15911: Bug: jumpurl.secure fails if no mimeTypes are set

Reinhard Führicht rf at typoheads.at
Wed Oct 6 11:45:59 CEST 2010

Hi!

Am 2010-10-06 11:32, schrieb Steffen Gebert:

> You found this without looking at the SVN commits few minutes before?
> Wow.. kudos! What a timing ;-)

I doscovered this issue today in the morning and started to investigate
and fix it. When I was finished creating the bugtracker entry and
posting it on the list, I read the security bulletin and did an svn
update. And surprise: The changes we included :-)

> I investigated the same problem yesterday while reviewing the security
> patch and we found out that this seems to be the case only in some
> environments, where mime-types couldn't be read (e.g. on my local mac).

Ok, thanks. As it failed on 2 of our servers, I didn't do much more digging.

Regards,
Reinhard