[TYPO3-core] RFC #15645: Make checkboxes at the bottom of modules hidable

Jörg Klein joerg at klein-family.com
Tue Oct 5 22:10:06 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

"Steffen Kamper" <info at sk-typo3.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1286297578.17244.typo3-team-core at lists.typo3.org...
> Hi,
>
> this is by design and imho correct. User options win vs page options.

sure, I know that User TSconfig overwrites page TSconfig. :-)

The question is slightly different. It is on the level "default Page
TSconfig" vs. "Page TSconfig".
Try the following:
Set an option in ['BE']['defaultPageTSconfig'] (which you find in
config_default.php).
Then set the same option in the PageTSconfig code of a page, but set it to
another value.
I expected that the default value is overwritten by the one set for the
page.
But it is not.

The same works correctly using "default User TSconfig" vs. "User TSconfig".
Here the default value gets overwritten correctly.

My question is: Does overwriting the default Page TS not work, because I did
something wrong? In this case: What?
Or is it another bug?

Regards

Jörg